Do you lose interest in the other person after casually making out?Dec 1
If you casually made out with someone, do you lose interest in him/her after that? Does the attraction end or continue to grow? Select your gender and corresponding option.
This poll has been made assuming you are straight but gay people also feel free to participate by substituting 'him' with 'her' and vice versa.
Committed people may select the appropriate option based on their past experience. If you have never made out casually, eat the popcorn.
- Morgan Stanley ninja007OP doesn’t know what he/she is asking.
After making out and after sex - to say the answer would be the same , is the stupidest thing I’ve heard all day!
- MuleSoft DamndanielTerrible poll, terrible content, terrible OP, everything just terrible. DELETE!
- Google / EngBluthsAre you talking about making out or sex? Or are you so virgin that you think they’re the same?
- This depends on the partner and you're over analyzing. I've experienced all of the "male" options in your poll with different women.
EDIT: TBH I think guys who don't vote for "increases if sex was good else decreases" just aren't experienced enough to have experienced both of those scenarios. This option fits all of my experiences.
EDIT: definitely interesting to see the differences by sex (M/F) here
- There is a huge difference between sex and making out, which you are not recognizing. I'm talking about sexual intercourse here, not just making out.
My sample size for sexual intercourse is 12 women, excluding 3 one night stands with prostitutes that would increase it to 15. I've made out with multiple dozens and have completely lost count of that. Also had near sex without intercourse (second or third base) with a dozen or so, of which I've lost count.
For the record: the hottest woman I've ever had sex with was someone I actually dated and loved. I hired prostitutes mostly because I'm very busy and tired of chasing women just for sex. If I weren't so frugal, I'd hire prostitutes more often. Love is tough to find and I don't have time to search for it over the next year or two. Splurging occasionally is fine with me, since I earn plenty and great prostitutes can be found abroad for $50/hr
- Lol I didn't mean to ask your sample size. I actually meant what sample size would make someone 'experienced enough' as per your original comment.
I don't have a count of my sexual partners (base 2/3/4) but my answer for attraction change doesn't depend on whether I went base 2/3/4.
Also, it looks like you consider make out different from base 2/3. I guess our definitions differ there.
- Why would anyone become more attracted to a new partner after sex, if the sex and attraction with the new partner are not on par with those of one's favorite previous partner(s)? People who have better sex with each new partner will always perceive their attraction to increase after sex, but this is tough to pull off once you reach a certain level of experience and have had sex with the best partner imaginable. That's why I'm saying that any guy with sufficient experience will select the if...else option in the poll.Dec 20
This comment was deleted by original commenter.