Not looking for actual professional advice, but thinking whether i should go to a doc or not.
I have this urge to pee which is frequent for a particular time like an hour or so and that happens twice or thrice in a day, is this normal? Or should i check it out
- I pee very frequently but I am Not diabetic. My liver capacity is probably the same as that of a puppy.
- I pee probably 10-15 times a day. Side effect of drinking 170 oz of water in a day. This was one of my motivations for finding a remote job.
- Futurism elonsmuskHas happened to me as well. I've gotten tests (I.e. blood and other not so fun ones) and was cleared. I've noticed that those periods happen when I'm particularly stressed or anxious. If I were you I'd go get tested just to be sure.
Other questions to consider (feel free to keep these answers for the doctor):
1) do you drink a lot of water?
2) do you drink diuretics like coffee or tea?
3) is your pee clear during these episodes?
4) how's your stream strength? Are you just force peeing for a bit or are they long ones?
5) where are you when these siutations happen? (i.e at work, traveling, at home, etc.)