Do you think Trump would keep his promise on H1-B?Jan 11
Given the stable genius has a solid track of records on flipping back and forth his decision.
TLDR: Trump wants to help H1-B this morning.
180 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
- Pathway to citizenship can't be done by president himself. It has to be a law passed by Congress.
I don't want to be too pessimistic but this tweet is a PR move to make the contrast between illegal vs legal immigrants.
Only thing that may happen is that he asks Congress to remove country cap which itself is already on the plate.
Last, wait until he watches his favorite news channel and what they would say.
- I installed a trump filter in chrome and have never been happier. Half of CNN is empty though they’ve really stopped reporting the news.
- New / Engphokingr8For starters he can start premium processing. Stop denial without RFE, which they just implemented. End this spike in trivial RFE nonsense. And I140 ead wont hurt. Chances of this happening, less than 1 pct.
- Bank of America blacKnightHe is a liar and he will not... he worsen the situation for even legal immigrants... I understand his concern for illegal immigration but his policies have create hell for genuine H1bs... it will anyway affect us... but think of this
85,000 (application) X
$1500 (Visa fees) + 3,00,000 (Actual applications) X $500 (attorney charged) + 8,50,000 (Legal H1bs for visa renewal since 2007 to 2018) X ($1000 - normal and premium processing fees average) + 7,00,000 (GC applications) x $1225 + 2,440,000 (Total H1bs now) x $20,000 (Tax every year paid by H1bs employees) = 127500000 + 150000000+ 850000000 + 857500000+ 48800000000 = billions of $... Just H1b from India... I have not accounted direct immigrant and from other counties... do you think any government don’t need this much money every year ?
- H1B will pay extra $50,000 for visa processing and that fee will pay for the wall.