Does your company give out stock?

AT&T rhyf43
Jul 2 9 Comments

Do any of our companies give out stock options to lower level employees like tech companies do? If you know of any please name them below!

comments

Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 9 Comments
  • T-Mobile
    gogogo05

    T-Mobile

    BIO
    Sr Program Manager
    gogogo05more
    Mine does. At my career level, I receive a new $10k grant each year that vests over a three year period.
    Jul 3 2
    • F5 Networks / Eng <-
      What level are you in?
      Jul 4
    • T-Mobile
      gogogo05

      T-Mobile

      BIO
      Sr Program Manager
      gogogo05more
      8. I know that level 9s receive $3k a year that vests over two years
      Jul 4
  • Cisco webecisco
    I worked at AT&T and the only “stock” I ever got was the default purchase in the 401k. Last 3 roles other than that I got RSU and ESPP
    Jul 3 1
    • AT&T / Eng
      DDM2K

      AT&T Eng

      PRE
      Optum, Windstream, AT&T, Verizon
      DDM2Kmore
      What location did you get offered RSU? What was the amount?
      Jul 4
  • Charter / Data
    Mæstro

    Charter Data

    PRE
    T-Mobile
    Mæstromore
    PE / director + or no stock for you.
    Jul 5 0
  • Comcast / Eng PnzA38
    Yes, it's a function of salary and level somewhere around 8-20%. About 40% of which is RSU and the other 60% is options which I think are a 10 year expire at the price it was granted. Both over 4 years.

    The year end comp sheets are a bit misleading because you'll get like $20k but since 60% is options, they are essentially worth 0 the first few years.

    We also have a quarterly ESPP at 15% discount.
    Jul 4 0
  • Motorola / Eng ffTx04
    We can buy it with a discount
    Jul 4 0
  • AT&T / Retail 53214
    Considering AT&T is in a huge amount of debt from buying DirecTV, Time Warner Media, and not to mention all the network buildout from Fiber and FirstNet...you'd think that they'd at least want to sell discounted stock to employees to gain some capital. But...no.
    Jul 3 0