What do you guys think of Doordash raising $250 million at $4 billion valuation? Seems like they are doing really well.
TOP 47 Comments
- Oracle beEvilmoreordered 2 burgers yesterday for 2 people, only one of them was delivered to me... my wife had that bruger, and i drove 30 minute to buy my food... refund became doordash credit, shit, i dont even want to use it the second time
- Yet to see Uber eats endorsement from someone outside of uber.. I am ignoring the uber person endorsing it.. ☺
- Autodesk M_MI dunno, been ordering from different apps, door dash is better than uber eats and grub hub.
With Uber eats I actually had two delivery people disappear with my food. And the app tried to threaten me with banning when I complained.
Grubhub had a few really late orders.
- New gravosDoorDash is good, uber eats is okay,
PostMates is garbage with their hidden fees, they include tax as part of their service fee calculation AND they charge more for the individual food items then the restaurant does.
After noticing being grossly over charged, their response was "sorry, not sorry". No credit, no refunds, no customer service.
- Amazon / Eng Pen IslandDidn't they have these kind of companies like waiter.com since, 2009?
- Microsoft jKxF52I love their service in Seattle. Uber eats sucks here, especially on the east side. Delivery fee of $20 during dinner time. What the f?
- Microsoft VexDFor me it is always far more expensive to order from doordash. Plus I've already had two instances in less than 3 months, where the delivery person just goes missing. The cancel button just never works, giving some generic error. I have to call customer service and wait like 20 min in line to get a reply