Can anyone confirm how many years of background verification is typically done and what’s really verified?
TOP 3 Comments
- IBM h0nkh0nkI think most forms ask for 5 year? Dates of employment definitely get verified
- Amazon jQpf16Typically they verify your last two or three employers. This is what was done for Amazon
1. They ask you to fill a form and mention names and contacts whowm they can reach - they verify that these people exist and send them an email or call them on their official contacts
2. They do not forward your resume to anyone
3. They probably do not verify more than 10 years back history