YOE - 8
Amazon offer. TPM
100k signon ( 2 year )
5% vest 1st year
15% vest 2nd year
40% vest 3rd year
Rest 4th year
YOE - 8
- Amazon Nozz115 RSUs or 115k $ worth of RSUs? If it’s the latter that is quite low. I got 110 RSUs in December as an L5. The base is fine though.
- It's a good offer for an L5 position. Whether you should be L5 or L6 is a separate question.
- Uber auOX85First, Amazon is desperate for TPMs. Most last 8-mos or less. Second, you will likely not last 2 years, as 80% folks don’t.
So, DO NOT get tricked into believing that you will get 15% shares in the second year. Ask for 15% in Y1, 30% in Y2, push for L6.
- Verdict - Low ball offer over all
Do you plan to stay for 4 years? Do you feel you will stay for 4 years?
If answer is yes for both, bargain hard for stocks. It should be close to 200k.
If no, bargain on base and joining bonus.
- Facebook / Strategy missamberSeems low for a technical role. Got a higher offer for a policy manager role at amazon recently.