No sign on.
They are forming a new team. It's lower than my current compensation (base plus bonus wise) Recruiter says final offer.
I'm surprised as to why they offered me number lower than my current comp.
Interview feedback was all great. Did two phone screens and 4 onsite rounds. Did additional with director post on-site.
- Is this dev/eng? This is for E3. Seems a bit low.
Ask for $200k stock
and $30k sign on.
Base is good.
- Base is good, stock is low.
I joined as E3 after 1.5 years of experience. Initial offer was
15k sign on
Negotiated to 35k sign on, 200k stock
- To my knowledge, if you get one more round interview after onsite, you prolly don't have a strong hire feedback but still pretty good. So is phone interview. This may result in a lower offer.
- Why would you take it if its less than your current pay? Get other offers
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Sounds like a good offer for your experience. Most likely you are joining as E3. May be you can get 120k equity but that's it.
People that suggest 200k and so on are talking about high E4 grant.
I would recommend to focus on negotiating sign on, that's the easiest for recruiter to give. 35k would be great
- Facebook ChinaKlayYou can get that offer higher but you need to be willing to walk away
- Microsoft / Eng phukmoreIf in Silicon Valley, you'll be homeless making that salary.