1. TC On Blind is very very inflated. A lot of chaps here make a lot of noise.
2. Are you happy with your current role? How is your day to day life? Have you identified what makes you happy? If it is TC numbers then do the needful and aggressively look to move out of intel. If it is a decent earning but being surrounded by friends / community your choice work towards that.
3. Is your wife’s goal an important factor for your overall healthy relationship? Is this opportunity significant for her career? If that’s the case, follow her - you are in tech industry you will get “a” job ( if you push hard enough you might get THE job)
4. Do you want to be big a small fish in a big pond aka another Tech worker in bay? Or do you want to be a big fish in a small pond? Aka get a role in the city with smaller tech scene but a good startup?
5. Honda cars run great for years. Refer q1.