Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
TOP 64 Comments
- Facebook AdVV54I got 185 base, 100 sign and 1M rsus, so definitely a room for negotiation. Was L5 at G. But I had really big counter from G, after I told them I am leaving. Until that counter, FB was strongly fixed on 185/100/600.
- Uber AshMadisonSign on can go up to 100. Everything else is good. Ask for 100 sign up and 600k to sign and see what happens
- Borderline e6 means e5 unless you ace the interviews. I definitely didn't ace the system design interviews since I had no experience with such things and didn't do enough prep there. I believe I aced the coding questions thus my job offer.
The comp was better than my MS gig so it was fine with me to get e5 then I have time to learn the culture and tech before needing to perform at e6.
- I am waiting to see their counter. If not, prob Facebook. I don’t see any downside of Facebook compare to uber. Pay is a plus right?
- Citrix Systems XDOa40Why people here make so much more than what is reported on Glassdoor?
- Mine was 180 625 50 in late 2016.
Should have asked for 100k sign on. Was to shy.
- LinkedIn smugmugFirst, congratulations on this well beyond e5 package. By any change you were aware that such beyond standard offer went through an extra committee. Meeting for approval?