Offered 50k. Shall I ask for more?
TOP 27 Comments
- @Op, off-topic, but what were your interview breakdowns like? How many algo+ds vs system design vs behavior?
- Facebook is offering you $50,000 for solving a leetcode question (plus some design ones).
You have to keep in mind that -
1. You are definitely not worth it. The combination of so much cashflow and shortage of talented engineers allows it.
2. A lot of people around the world don't make it in a lifetime
3. The average American has less than that for his retirement.
Be happy with where you are, congrats on the offer and don't be one of those people who's only goal in life is making more money.
- One would think so but Glassdoor is a cheap company and the people who made money are the dinosaurs who'd been there long or executives. Engineers with 1-2 years in the company made about 10-20k (You can see it in other threads on blind). In a couple of months I'll join a real company lol
This comment was deleted by original commenter.