I’m with several coworkers and we all got this notification. Seems weird that we all got it at once. Did others just get this?
(I’m posting this in office life because Blind and Facebook are where I spend about 1/3 of my time at work)
- Microsoft lamportFB employees were hacked and asked to solve a leetcode hard before getting access back
- Facebook DungenessI don’t know what happened but it’s not necessarily a bad thing for your security. Some people log in and forget to log out. This will remove all those forgiven sessions, but we will probably loose some grandmas ;)
- Apple biggDamn, dear fb friends could you fix your buggy code please, you guys are dragging the whole tech sector down
- The same thing just happened to my wife and I. (TC: lower than market rate)
- Microsoft eHOH36
- Cloudera / EngJaZzzz+1. I don’t remember my last password, old number and email so I’m screwed and can not get a code to reset password. Anyway know how to fix this? I can send a picture of my passport LOL
- Microsoft tlKM06This might explain: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/28/technology/facebook-hack-data-breach.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
- Do u think we should short the stock? For me, i am a dau but like <5min a day out of habbit, but once logged out and can't remember password, didn't bother to retry... Now free from fb. Will there be a lot of people like me?
- Microsoft richardheaIt’s obvious - they are selling your sessions out and forcing you to get new ones.
- Pandora AGU33Weird bc i had to re-log in to Facebook today for the first time in forever and thought maybe someone tried to hack
- Booking.com Kib
- Google / Englena33moreFacebook moves fast and here you have one of the consequences. I've seen a lot: refresh the page dialog, API is not returning updated content after change request, timezone completely not working as desired, find a severe bug while filling a bug:))), pay button in chat not working at all and I'm at the party debugging FB problem, livesteam not able to report abuse or spam in comments. At some point I'm glad not knowing how symmetrical nat works in all details getting TL at Google:)