40+ considering joining FB. I might look at things that young folks do not care that much.
1. Does FB offer HDHP thus for me to open an HSA? If so, how much seed money and how much is the deductible? If not, say for PPO and EPO, what insurance companies? (I am with United Healthcare right now and quite happy with its networks) how much do you pay biweekly for a family EPO? Any copay and deductible?
2. Does FB offer after-tax 401K? If so, any limit on how much you can contribute to after-tax portion (obviously the total of before-tax + company match + after-tax <= 5X K per IRS)? Does it allow in-service withdrawal? Frequency? Or the money has to stay in 401K? Can I rollover to Roth 401K in that case?
As a comparison, I am quite happy with Oracle’s after-tax 401K. It allows unfettered in-service withdrawals to my Roth IRA. As for limit, I think it is up to 15% of salary.
- Oracle Thank-youOPFor 401K, does FB offer those Vanguard index funds? Oracle offers the popular Vanguard funds and 401K contribution is up to 55% of salary (40% pretax and Roth, 15% after-tax). Quite a good plan I would say.
- No HDHP. Ppp and epo deductible is 250 for single and no premiums. Goes up to $100 for a family with dependents. Family deductibles are 500? Copays are standard.
Probably the second best healthcare plan I’ve ever had. Would love a HDHP option tho.
- 2. Yes, up to $25k per year. It allows for unfettered in-service withdrawals to your Roth IRA as well.
- Facebook LNnM77FB has one of the best 401k plans ive seen. They pay all maintenance fees and a lot of funds have subsidized expense ratios.