Isn't that racist? She is Native American, after all.
- Amazon / MgmtKYuG83Elizabeth Warren lied about her ethnicity to procure an unfair advantage in the workplace which is disqualifying behavior in itself, so I don’t pay attention to anything she says anyway.
- That is not fake news. It is a verifiable fact that she lied about her ethnicity in seeking admissions and employment in the legal field, which is known to favor those with minority status where possible.
Donald Trump has not said anything that is relevant in my assessment. I didn’t vote for him nor do I believe anything he says. Elizabeth Warren objectively misrepresented her heritage to obtain favorable treatment in her profession. Stop talking about Trump because her lack of integrity has nothing to do with Trump.
- You are a really good troll. But this has nothing to do with Donald Trump.
There is plausible deniability that she did not claim advantages for minority status — that she merely claimed false minority advantage and that she fortuitously got a job at Harvard from her Rutgers law degree which had nothing to do with her minority status (lol). I went to a T14 law school so I don’t buy it. But in any event, misrepresenting your application to a law school, the bar, and an employer is disqualifying. The legal field is premised on candor. When someone misrepresents themselves in a profile of themselves used to make decisions on hiring or admissions, it doesn’t matter if they actually got favorable treatment or not, or even what their intention was. What matters is that they lied, violating a basic tenet of truth-telling that is the bedrock of the legal profession.
Let’s agree that Trump is a dirtbag and then you can stop misdirecting the conversation to conceal that Elizabeth Warren is too.
- In fact there was a whole investigation done previously that concluded she did not derive any benefit.
You have been lied to. If you are concerned about liars then you should vehemently opposed Trump.
Warren seems to have believed she was native based on a wrong understanding of what should qualify. She seemed to genuinely think that having one half native great grandparent actually made her native. She's wrong, but being wrong also isn't the same as lying.
Trump on the other hand is a pathological liar.
Looks like you will have to walk back some of your angry sputtering.
- If you had ever attended a top law school, you would know they commonly lie to protect each other. There is absolutely nothing conclusive about this. Just people laundering the history of someone who is now a powerful insider to protect their connections to power. And she still lied about her heritage, nothing changes that.
I believe this article about as much as Trump’s doctor claiming in his report that Trump has such incredible genes he could live to be 200 years old. Yes, he is a licensed doctor. Is that enough for you to believe his claims?
You believe what you believe, I believe what I believe. Stay asleep as long as you like my little lamb.
- It's actually pretty conclusive and the BG has one of the best reputations anywhere for the quality of their investigations.
But you aren't interested in the truth, you are an angry dude and your wanted to VENT!
SO go ahead and ignore the facts and dump your spleen. That's what you're here for right?
- New / ProductB0ngzillamoreNothing to do with what FB doesn’t like. She violated the Terms, it’s pretty black and white.
- It is an ad on business I think FB should be able to refuse what they don’t like.
- Not patronize but pick a customer. I think people got too used getting what they want, and doesn’t realize that service provider also has a say in whether to serve you or not. Of course one cannot discriminate based on what you are, but they can for sure for what is the message especially if it says the service provider should die.