How long it takes for Facebook Recruiters to inform candidates about the outcome after onsite interview?
TOP 36 Comments
- Microsoft / Eng CookevillemoreOPWhat is debrief - is it between interviewers and recruiter/HR?
- General timeline:
I interview somebody mid-day
I enter feedback by EOD
Some straggler on the loop enters the next day
Debrief 2-4 days later
So if you haven't heard back within 4-5 work days, that's not a signal one way or another.
- Facebook / Design EuSH03I found out the same day. I flew in for the onsite interviews and my recruiter called that afternoon to let me know I got the job and they were working on a formal offer
- I'm recently applied for a couple positions at Facebook with 2 referrals and a good resume. Took almost 3 weeks for recruiter to reach out and by then they were bringing candidates onsite. The phone screen went well and recruiter said they'd recommend a convo with the hiring managers. Followed up with recruiter twice and no response. I'm very disappointed with my Facebook experience so far. I was really excited about the opportunity but if this is how FB recruiting operates then It makes me question if the culture is as great as people say. As a hiring manager, I would be upset to know that my recruiter was being so flaky and unprofessional.
- Netflix TBtT34Just tell them you're waiting for some other offer. They'd speed up.
- eBay Eobi57Those who got offers, did you find you had to nail every coding question? I've heard if you can't complete two optimally and correctly in each coding session you're not even in the discussion
- I got 2 weeks. There was a huge number of candidates, so they keep postponing. Talk to your recruiter if you are worried.