Trump's gonna win 2020. Evidence:
CNN loses their shit for 2 weeks about a teen age boy smirking when approached by a native American man (who lies about being a vet).
Now there's near silence when a white, male Democrat berates, harasses, and attempts to dox an elderly woman (after offering a bounty for info on a couple of teenage girl protesters in a previous video). Sims goes on an 8 minute vile tirade filled with blatantly bigoted comments about her religion and attempts to destroy her character simply because she stands up for what she believes and he disagrees. People aren't idiots. This behavior is disgusting and highly disturbing. Even planned Parenthood issued a statement trying to distance themselves from the hate filled, intolerant bigot that is Mr. Sims.
TL;DR - CNN/MSNBC turn a blind eye to bigoted, elected Democrats but jump the gun to pounce on a conservative teenager because political agenda is more important than journalistic standards. ==> People walk away (again) and Trump wins (again).
Trump's gonna win 2020. Evidence:
- Square ☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️Didn’t click the link, it sounds like you’re distorting what happened though
- There's truth that the left is idiotic, sjw, with unreasonable bias, dishonesty, and jumps to conclusion. Unfortunately the right is even worse, just with different triggers.
- I agree to a degree. However, when the someone on the right shows blatant intolerance, bigotry, and hate they get called out on it and it's all over the news for weeks.
When the far left is crazy there is silence from most news outlets. No SJWs out protesting. Imagine if his tweet attacking Christians was instead directed at Muslims or Jews. He be resigning right now.
Tweet text in reference:
"Bring it, Bible Bullies! You are bigots, sexists, and misogynists and I see right through your fake morals and your broken values."May 7 3
- In the US they aren't generally considered oppressed. However bigots are found everywhere and it's extra disturbing when there's such an outward display of bigotry and intolerance by an elected official.
Even Democrat Ilhan Omar received a lot of push back for her anti-Semitic remarks. Hate has no place here.May 7 4
- And Fox News is “fair and balanced” while sucking Reality TV Star Donald Trump’s micro penis.
- Unity / Legal OO👁OOmoreWhat are the left and far left? Why does CNN fall under that? I'd love to hear some thoughts on that.
I've always thought CNN/MSNBC are coward Liberal Centrists.
- That’s before the left shifted so far left under Obama while the right stays fairly consistent. Overton Window moved so far left under Obama it shattered and explains why the left is so mental these days. Even though Clinton was a centrist back in the day, he’d be considered far-right by the left’s modern standards.
- Clinton would still be center. Both right and left has shifted, though only a little under Obama. Trump/Bannon/Miller and GOP in general have gone hard right. Democrats went a little left under Obama, but the luny left as represented aoc, Bernie, Omar and others don't have leadership yet. Obama was a bit left of center; no president will make two terms if they are way off center.
- Maybe you can't read the graph. The graph shows both the left moving left moving left, and the right moving right. It's a little more pronounced for the left in that graph, but the right moving is also significant. Meanwhile, the so called center is halfway between the left median and right median; and it is basically where it's always been. except that there are fewer people living at the center
- It’s not a little. Much more pronounced on the left, it’s a radical shift. There’s a tiny shift on the right but relatively constant. The median on the right shifted 1/16” while the median on the left shifted 1/2”. Radically different shifts. The center isn’t between the medians, it’s a fixed point you’re comparing top to bottom. My god, apparently Amazon isn’t hiring the best and brightest.
- As a lib friend says...”America will be pulled into the future kicking and screaming.” Only the left know what’s good for America. We needed civil rights but not everyone agreed about that in the 60s. And apparently we need everyone to stop being religious and protesting abortions. America, you don’t know what’s “correct.” The Left will tell you. And usually specifically California who seems to be the moral compass of the country.
Don’t people understand that the more you drag people kicking and screaming, the more Trumps you will get?
- Amazon ilHi57I am a Democrat.
I will vote for Trump, unless they put someone better then Biden forward. And better than Klobuchar, Warren, or Harris. I will consider voting for Bernie, because he is consistent and principled and stands for things.
Democrats do not speak to me anymore. They lost their way as a party. They don’t stand for things. They are just mob bosses. They don’t deserve to be a political party.
- @Pandora or we can keep voting for Trump until Democrats get their shit together and:
1. Stop putting out candidates that have a high likelihood of dying of old age in office
2. Rally behind ones that aren't hypocrites compromised by the Puritan Right (I'm looking at you, Kamala)
- Leftist here, sounds like an ass, go ahead and get him out
Not far left though. An asshole democrat != far left
- The folks encouraging violent class revolution, nationalization or collectivization of all things, etc. There are very few in the US.
The wackiest “left” you get in US politics are advocates for free education and healthcare via higher taxes on businesses and the rich. The actual far left would liquidate businesses and the rich, put a number of them against the wall, and conscript everyone else for the greater collective good. Mao needs his steel for China, so fire up your backyard furnace, and use your CS degree as tinder.
If this sounds like a crazy strawman, see the various revolutions of the 19th and 20th century. They make Bernie, the socialist bogeyman of American politics, look milquetoast.
- I’m not opposed to harassing public harassers. And anyone who did any clinic defense in the 1990s can probably empathize (because while these anti-abortion protesters were quiet - on the video at least - other anti-abortion groups can be pretty awful; screaming at people entering, threatening, etc).
But Doxxing is almost never justified imo. He should have asked for their org HQ and organized or called for a protest there.