When financing your MBA did you put all of your retirement, savings, and investments towards the degree? Or did you take out loans? I am not sure which is the better path to follow to graduate with no debt or to let the money grow while I am in school yet take on massive debt.
TOP 22 Comments
- Intel NVǀDǀASee the other MBA salary thread from a guy that went to Kellogg. TC is worse than most Sr. SWE. Or even junior SWE at FNG
- Take a loan on it. Way better to leverage the cash at no interest and keep the money where it is earning interest. Just call the company.. they always match a loan for the full amount.
- All of retirement, savings and investments? You're saving wrong.
- I did that. Fucking worst mistake of my life. Get a loan. I liquidated all my stocks and retirement because i was afraid. I missed out on the book from 13-15 in stocks.
- Hi, i didn’t Do financial aid. I just took out everything and here is mba. Yes i did invest and did ok but i missed out on the big appreciation boat from 2013 to 2015. Had i taken a modest 75k Loan and left 75k in market that 75 would be like 120K. That’s big money and that’s capital gains. If you pay a loan you can deduct your loan.