What food helps release constipation?
- Microsoft unfangedFor natural laxatives, coffee, plums/prunes (fresh or dried or jam), figs, and dates
For chemically induced shit show either milk of magnesia or Haribo sugar free gummy bears, and Miralax
- LinkedIn IshrbdkkHsOp, if you really want the answer, here you go:
1. Stool softener or fiber drink
2. High fiber food, apple, banana, pear, vegetable like spinach, broccoli, chia seed
3. Drink a lot a lot water
4. Don’t eat red meat like pork beef, don’t drink milk.
Hope you are getting better soon.
- Btw if this is an emergency, get Milk Of Magnesia and drink with plenty of water. You will be emptied in a few minutes
- I make myself an avocado smoothie: coconut milk, spinach, 1 avocado, 1/3 carrot, blueberries, (or any fruit you like). It’s delicious and very healthy. Don’t add extra stuff like sugar. Add more fruits or more coconut milk if you need to.
I eat this once a day and I haven’t been constipated for years. My regular meals don’t provide enough fiber or vitamins so this is always my go to drink/lunch/breakfast. I feel like even though I eat this extra meal, I’m not gaining any weight but my skin is so much better