Not sure what this means...
Flagged by the community.
- Trump said the same for DACA kids too. Look where we stand. Temper your enthusiasm.
When it's illegals- the argument is - oh we want legals and when it is legals - its that everyone is fraud and chain migration should stop.
As someone said, empty words have been dished before, it's unclear if there will be action. History tells there won't be.
- It's like that time during the campaign he said no one is a better friend of the LGBTQ community, then tried to kick them out of the military
- Usually it means he's gonna tie them up and throw them in a ditch. Be very careful
- AT&T / Eng TDP_SalaryNo way Trump said that program should end!
- Here is my calculations:
The figures are approximate based on USCIS website and fees based on my experience and mentioned website...
Below earning is per year
85,000 (application) X
$1500 (Visa fees) + 3,00,000 (Actual applications) X $500 (attorney charged) + 8,50,000 (Legal H1bs for visa renewal since 2007 to 2018) X ($1000 - normal and premium processing fees average) + 7,00,000 (GC applications) x $1225 + 2,440,000 (Total H1bs now) x $20,000 (Tax every year paid by H1bs employees) = 127500000 + 150000000+ 850000000 + 857500000+ 48800000000 = billions of $... Just H1b from India... I have not accounted direct immigrant and from other counties... I also didn’t count H1b’s visitor comes to US and spend money for traveling and contribute to economy...
do you think any government don’t need this much money every year ?
Still Indian H1bs taking job ? Still legal immigrants from India bad for US ? Seriously?
- So you think if there is no h1, someone else can't fill the place. Wake up! Companies have to pay more or train more to it talent. Sure not everyone can be replaced - say 30% will drop. But the pays of the rest 70% will rise. That may bring more money to tax coffers short term unless companies start setting up shops outside.
Anyways I think you have lost the point when you keep pointing out that you are important.
This is like in Networks - if a provider has to ask the question are they level 1 provider, they aren't.