Good news??

Broadcom Ltd. SriSrii
Jan 11 23 Comments

Not sure what this means...

Good news??

comments

Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 23 Comments
  • Flagged by the community.

    • Even then — you’ll find some reason to bash on it
      Jan 11
    • New mc13
      True, I have never liked Trump and all that he represents. Even if his actions would benefit me personally, I would always vote(can't legally) against him.
      Jan 11
    • Deranged
      Jan 11
  • Google snkprnt1
    Trump said the same for DACA kids too. Look where we stand. Temper your enthusiasm.

    When it's illegals- the argument is - oh we want legals and when it is legals - its that everyone is fraud and chain migration should stop.

    As someone said, empty words have been dished before, it's unclear if there will be action. History tells there won't be.
    Jan 11 1
    • TripAdvisor owlwise
      Until Ann Coulter says she is for H1Bs, it doesn't matter. Trump is just a puppet.
      Jan 11
  • Wayfair jacksmit
    Ironically enough, based on your calculations money from H1Bs from India about cover the cost of the wall. :'D
    Jan 11 0
  • TripAdvisor owlwise
    It's like that time during the campaign he said no one is a better friend of the LGBTQ community, then tried to kick them out of the military
    Jan 11 2
    • eBay / Eng
      mDBW53

      eBay Eng

      PRE
      NVIDIA
      mDBW53more
      He only kicked out one of those letters. Clinton did far worse.
      Jan 11
    • TripAdvisor owlwise
      Clinton was 30 years ago. I don't care what he did, I wasn't old enough to vote for him, he's ancient history. We had Barack Obama in between.
      Jan 11
  • Wayfair jacksmit
    Nope. No good news can come from that Twitter account
    Jan 11 2
    • Derangement syndrome
      Jan 11
    • Wayfair jacksmit
      Plot twist: I'm not a liberal. I'm not a republican either. I'm an external observer who watches and laughs. And laughs. And laughs. You guys are fun!
      Jan 11
  • eBay / Eng
    mDBW53

    eBay Eng

    PRE
    NVIDIA
    mDBW53more
    Usually you get the opposite of what he promises. Probably some deal where you pay $1M and become a citizen but you have to go back to your home country and pay from there. And if you don’t have that much you can just apply for a small loan.
    Jan 11 0
  • TripAdvisor owlwise
    Usually it means he's gonna tie them up and throw them in a ditch. Be very careful
    Jan 11 1
  • Compass / Eng
    FUPayMe

    Compass Eng

    PRE
    Google
    FUPayMemore
    He doesn’t either.
    Jan 11 0
    • Bank of America blacKnight
      According to him that is what he gonna do
      Jan 11
  • Bank of America blacKnight
    Here is my calculations:

    The figures are approximate based on USCIS website and fees based on my experience and mentioned website...

    Below earning is per year

    85,000 (application) X
    $1500 (Visa fees) + 3,00,000 (Actual applications) X $500 (attorney charged) + 8,50,000 (Legal H1bs for visa renewal since 2007 to 2018) X ($1000 - normal and premium processing fees average) + 7,00,000 (GC applications) x $1225 + 2,440,000 (Total H1bs now) x $20,000 (Tax every year paid by H1bs employees) = 127500000 + 150000000+ 850000000 + 857500000+ 48800000000 = billions of $... Just H1b from India... I have not accounted direct immigrant and from other counties... I also didn’t count H1b’s visitor comes to US and spend money for traveling and contribute to economy...

    do you think any government don’t need this much money every year ?

    Still Indian H1bs taking job ? Still legal immigrants from India bad for US ? Seriously?
    Jan 11 1
    • Google snkprnt1
      So you think if there is no h1, someone else can't fill the place. Wake up! Companies have to pay more or train more to it talent. Sure not everyone can be replaced - say 30% will drop. But the pays of the rest 70% will rise. That may bring more money to tax coffers short term unless companies start setting up shops outside.

      Anyways I think you have lost the point when you keep pointing out that you are important.

      This is like in Networks - if a provider has to ask the question are they level 1 provider, they aren't.
      Jan 11
  • Apple Hansel2
    He needs donations from the desi community
    Jan 11 0
  • Bank of The West
    GSW

    Bank of The West

    PRE
    Cisco, eBay, NetApp, VMware
    GSWmore
    People forget congress brings the bill and works on it to make it a law ...
    Jan 11 0

Join verified employees in our anonymous social network! Download the app!

close