Google L6 (Staff SWE)- TC range? (Offer pending)Dec 3, 2018
Current TC : 395
Google offers 225 base, 50 sign on and 580RSU which comes to 415K (plus 50 first year). Not sure if this is close to average comp or not - what do you think? (Mountain view, CA)
- Facebook Orwell2019It's quite shit. Easily 1 mil+ rsus in all unicorns. Get a few of those offers and then negotiate with Google.
- FYI - I ended up accepting 450K TC. I think this was fine in my situation. Thanks for opinions and voting!
- As someone who plans salaries, I say 415K is not bad and sort of on target for L6 CME (but L6 CMEs will disagree with this because half of them get discretionary from manager without realizing). But definitely you can push it higher if you can negotiate well.
- Rubrik / EngCommuterMy offer from a year ago: 210 base, 1200 rsu, 100k sign on, this was out of band offer, but that’s an idea of what it could go up to, team in google cloud
- Shoot for > 450k TC (I was able to secure $475k with no competing) be ready to walk away though if your about the $$
This comment was deleted by original commenter.