Google (Mountain View) called today and wanted to move fwd. Onsite was last week and they said it went well. Next step is matching me with teams. Anyone have exp in this? Is there still chances they won’t give me offer?
Also recruiter lightly talked about comp and said it’s hard to move north of $200k TC. Any tips?
- Doordash ($160k/2.5k rsu at $70/stock)
- 8x8 ($190k/$120k 3 years vest - public)
- PwC ajcufbsoAny company that's growing at 3.5x every year is going to have undervalued stock right even after a few months from fundraising. If things go well why wouldn't doordash 4x stock price over a 3 years. Esp if grubhub can be 12B and ubereats 20B and Chinas food delivery companies being at least 20B. In comparison google annual revenue growth is 26%
- VMware vxuY66I got rejected by Google HC after moving forward with team matching and spending a couple of weeks talking to prospective managers. So it is not guaranteed unless HC has already reviewed your interview package.
- Groupon STCO30Depends on if hiring committee has passed yet. I’ve heard of team match before and after hc. Your recruiter should provide clarity on this. If you have passed hc, the chances are very good to receive an offer (still need to match with a team and pass exec review); not 100% though some people don’t make it through these two steps. If you are not yet through hc, then things are far from certain not sure the odds but probably less than 50%.