To all those who hit the gym regularly and feel that they are in their best shape. Let's share the pics. You can chop off your head to keep yourself anonymous
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Sitting at 225 finished up a test dbol cycle cruise for next couple months and make the push to 250
- Chmod77: I don’t tend to lift heavy but just stimulate the muscle and when it feels too easy, I increase reps and weight. I do this for two reasons:
1. Avoid injuries and joint problems later in life from extreme weight.
2. Keep cortisol (stress hormone) levels down.
Maybe I’m being dumb and inefficient by doing this but it has worked for me.
- American Express D.BCooperI started aug of 2017. 80lb bench, 31% bf. Down to 23% bf and bench 225. 150lb pulldown. My weight is 220 at 6'1. My trainer competes in nationals in Miami in August and won first in phx/vegas. Guy is 5'9, 185 with 405 bench. Insanely ripped no drugs, nothing, and I workout like that too so we jive.
Also women are so easy when youre that ripped. I am amazed at how he just does what he wants.