Has anyone's STEM end date in the sevp portal been updated to 09/30 after the lottery.
TOP 152 Comments
- Postcompletion OPT ending July. Filed with PP. No updates yet. End of the road?
- The case history tab of fragomen started showing a new step named notifications for me but it says not completed.
Does any one knows what this means? it was not showing first. is it a standard process to add notification tab as blank or and update it latter as a standard or does this means its picked that s why it started appearing to me as blank and will be updated soon?
can anyone help me around this.
- Filed with BAL global( premium processing, masters CAP), I was notified today that I was selected in lottery. Looks like they are sending out receipts in batches.
- I have five friends waiting for h1b this year and all have Fragomen as their lawyer. No one has heard back yet!
- Got to know that a friend's petition was picked in the lottery! Guess they have started rolling out the results
- Anyone with regular processing got a mail regarding their application being picked ?
- My EAD doesn't expire until 2020 so I guess that's why my SEVP hasn't changed?
Also, anyone with FRAGOMEN heard back?
Has yours updated?
I don't know mine. Account is blocked because of wrong password
- Did anyone see the dates on their SEVP portal change? I heard from my company lawyer on Friday (4/12) about the lottery selection, but there is no change on my SEVP dates yet. I had applied in PP.
- **side note: It could be that USCIS is slow at emailing receipts too :-/ **
It looks like USCIS started sending out emails for Premium Processing applicants who were picked.
A friend's lawyer(Google, BAL) contacted him saying they got email from USCIS about him being picked.
Apparently, my friend says the email was sent out from USCIS today (April 14). But could be very well that lawyer emailed him today and USCIS sent out the email on Friday.
It was his last chance too, and he had Advanced Degree.
- Is there anyone who was picked in the lottery but their sevp hasn't been updated yet ?
- For fragomen do you email the person who handles your case or the lawyer directly?
- Have only people having BAL as lawyer heard back or anyone else who has received notice about getting picked?
- Microsoft MeghanI'm on OPT stem extension and my Ead ends in July 2020. Will I still see a change of my end date to 9/30/19 if I get H1B?