Did anyone get an update on h1b lottery this year. ?
Eagerly waiting for the result.
- My SEVP Portal got updated today on April 20th from 07/15 to 09/30. I was disheartened on Monday hearing other people getting the sevis change. Wait till you get the rejection letter. I am still not 100% sure if this means my lottery is picked, so I’ll wait till i get a receipt from employer
- @OP this is for you...
- Adobe lAyq43Non AD, received earlier this week, but will withdraw so that's one back in the pool.
- Check sevis, if they update your opt end date to 9/30 that means you get it
- I think there is little hope for AD at this point but for none AD, receipts are still being given out.
- Pinterest AlightemoreReceipt doesn’t mean approval right? Anyone still waiting for final approval? It’s so late this year
- BCG TanisaI am non masters and my SEVP is not updated yet. Does it mean it is over? When do I get an official reject letter?
- New lawWe may expect update from USCIS in May regarding data entry and very likely on returning petitions by mid July 2018. There is no official date for the results of the H1b visa lottery results; however, if we look at previous years, we can get a good idea of when the USCIS will make updates on the system.