This is a safe-space devoid of tone-policing. Hit me with your honest hard-earned wisdom.
TOP 29 Comments
- Amazon / EngmermoSomeone out there is doing the same job as you with less effort and getting better rewards.
- 1. Everybody is filled with a void. Our personalities are a construct our childhood selves created to feel safe in the conditions we lived in. We can find out who we really are only by exploring ourselves through activities that call out to us.
2. The only way to help people is by being the best version of yourself. That'll inspire them to be better. Nothing else really works.
3. Your best friends might be the people who bring out your worst qualities.
4. Sex isn't so great when you don't feel anything for the person you're with. Even if they are extremely hot.
5. You can't change somebody's mind by speaking your own language to them. You need to understand the way they think and align your argument to begin from the facts they believe in, to be persuasive. This can be considered as speaking their language. "Being yourself" can be completely selfish and the worst strategy sometimes, like in these kinds of instances.
- New Fedcba321“If you’re looking for sympathy, you’ll find it in the dictionary, between ‘shit’ and ‘Syphilis’”