Gotta applaud apple Ceo
When will zuck grow some balls ?
- Google 🌈⚡️🌈⚡️okay? that’s a really obvious move? does anyone actually support them. he just wants to pat himself on back and get good press. literally no civilized person supports those people.
- Tim Cook is a liar. Black supremacists still run freely on Apple platforms since I see you can still download the Nation of Islam app and podcasts. When is he going to remove that racist and hateful trash?
- Farrakhan's organization has multiple apps in the App Store dipshit
Nation of Islam by Final Call, Inc https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nation-of-islam/id1082701263?mt=8
- How can one be a black, Latino, Asian supremacist that is taken seriously when we are not the majority? Due to the fact that we are not the majority how can they sway popular opinion in America? When you are the minority race and you have radical views that the majority dislikes then how many actually pay attention to you?
I don’t listen to apps or podcasts I prefer old fashion reading but I have no problem with anyone says because instead cases they would not say it to my face 😎
- Sorry I am in the bed so can’t listen now but 1.3 million views imo is not someone taken very seriously. I assume the radio station is Hot 97 or Power 98 since you mentioned NYC. Keep in mind that new age talentless musicians get hundreds of millions of views on YouTube sometimes without a record deal. Are they really taken seriously?
Also what does YouTube have to do with Apple?
- Oracle crackaAs long as the same standard is applied to racist hate mongers like Luis Farrakhan. Has he mentioned him too? Maybe he has and I missed it.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Good gesture and appropriate for the image Apple wishes to project. Good business decision as well but hate just like love cannot be banned or legislated out of existence. The problem lies with society as a whole and to change society’s perception of the majority and minority is a much bigger challenge.
- New WbGB43Trump ignores them like any rational person would do. Why pump energy into something you want to disappear? They are literally less than .5% of the population and have zero political or societal power.
- Apple needs to stop trying to police what ideas are allowed on their platform.
This is an abuse of their near monopoly position on high end mobile devices.
- I can understand where you are coming from but Apple does have the right to remove what they perceive as objectionable. Their perception of objectionable mainly comes from what is in media. Since I rarely go super in depth in following media I had no idea who this guy was until Apple removed him from their platform.
This will now attract more people to this person. Any publicity even bad publicity can be good at attracting more followers.
Btw Apple does not have a monopoly on high end phones sales. They simply make the most profits on phones by a long shot 😉