Feel free to add
- Riverbed Technology WAWX65OPWalmart, salesforce, ebay, PayPal are tier 3 companies not seen many offers above 300k tc over there for L5/6 , have friends in all 4 companies
- That's totally incorrect. I worked in both the companies to tell you. PayPal is tier 3 but Salesforce beats FANG offers. They offered me $320k TC with 200k base if you are wondering. (I've had Microsoft and 7 other offers). I don't think of Salesforce as Tier 3 .. probably high Tier 2 or Low tier-1 ( with Dropbox and others)
I know that many of the Salesforce employees are paid very well
- Thermo Fisher / Eng Qwerty837Jane street
- Splunk isn’t high paying. They lowball me at P4 Machine learning focused position at 265k. Amazon L5 Research Scientist was paying me much more.
- I see you going around commenting on all threads with the same sob story. I got a P4 offer much higher than yours since I aced the interviews and had competing offers .
Have you considered perhaps your interviews were not as good as you thought it was ? Maybe it was because you did not have competing offers . If you did perhaps you wouldnt be at Samsung still .
I say this sincerely , maybe you have some gaps and need to improve.
- What was your P4 offer? No the hiring manager told me himself that I aced the interview and everyone found me a forward thinking person. And I did have competing offers at 280k from another security company. I didn’t have Amazon offer which was higher then.
I am taking a break now before joining my next company. I left Samsung.