What are the highest paying companies for hardware roles? Which companies notoriously underpay? Would help a lot for job search purposes! Thanks in advanced!
TOP 133 Comments
- Nvidia / Eng Mr.XoXoMake a poll. Apple or Google would be ther only competition. I want to know whose 3rd
- You said it. How is Juul different than Camel? Camel also marketed to adults, remember those adult cartoons they used? Remember how they tried to make smoking cool? Kids definitely don't want to be cool. Also, you have no clue what the health effects are. Say hi to David!Jun 1 3
- Oktc58, you’re right. I shouldn’t have offloaded our responsibility that way. Sorry.
But we are standing up to our role. that’s why we have this age verification process.
We have teams that take down unauthorized sellers like those on eBay and teams that validates drivers licenses. And teams that go after counterfeit.
We only sell adult flavors in retail and moved fruit or candy flavors to online, which requires age verification.
We’re adding technology to the vaporizer so that the owner could lock them to prevent kids from sneaking puffs. Future pods and vaporizers can be tracked online like how we track UPS shipment today.
Juul is proactively working with FDA to raise the standard for selling products in our category so that it vets out other players who can’t meet the standards.
I hope i sound calm through my words but it’s okay if you think I’m being defensive. I just want the job seekers out here to see that Juul is doing our part. And we need more talents to help us raise the bar.
- Broadcom Ltd. / Eng headbangermoreBroadcom is definitely in the top 3 list. I’ve read here even Apple couldn’t match Broadcom TCs.
Google doesn’t pay HW that well.
So I’d say top 3 are: FB, BRCM and Amazon.
- Intel sidblindHW only
Tier 1 - Apple, Nvidia, Broadcomm
Tier 2 - Intel, AMD, Qualcomm, Cisco
- Huawei is the worst. In my country, no experience, master's degree, top score: 25k yearly
- Man fk Nutanix. I'm in such a loss. Fk Dheeraj. Pivoting to subscription model so late. What a liar.
- How much does FB oculus pay ,let’s say for 10 years (I know google and Brcm sal)
- First thing I’d say: YOE doesn’t carry as much weight at FB vs more traditional HW companies.
My team has made offers at E5/E6 to candidates with 4 YOE and offers at E4 to someone with 12. Offers are calibrated based on skill and talent first with things like educational pedigree and duration of experience as secondary factors.
Rough #s for TC (salary, RSU, bonus)
E7+ measured in LambosJun 7 1