Let's hear the lame excuses from Trump supporters why his dirty tricks should remain a secret.
- It seems you are confused about the intention of my comment.
Trump should release the report in full. I am not giving an excuse as to why he should not.
All I am saying is that don't give too much cadence to the 100% vote on a non binding resolution. It has full support because it's not binding, and not because Republicans actually support releasing the report.
Having said that, another thing to remember is that meuller is running a counter intelligence operation along with the more public innvestigations into collusion. The collusion investigation falls under doj rules, and Trump can curb the report (at least he has the power to do so if ag supports Trump).
But the counter intelligence operation's report, by law, will be shared with 8 agencies and house and Senate intelligence committees. I am more interested in that one.Mar 151
- I think the entirely of his report should be shared, unredacted, with the House and Senate judiciary and intelligence committees in private. They can then decide what information should be made completely public.
But we want the oversight bodies in Congress to have all the facts.
It will probably be that releasing some of the information would reveal confidential sources but Congress should be able to see that information on a closed session.
- Amazon / Creative403As an outsider, I always found it interesting how quickly Americans divide amongst themselves.
You do know that was almost always the reason countries got destroyed in the past?
- My friends and I have unanimously voted 420-0 that Trump is probably high at all times
- Microsoft reno**dkesYeah, the shit is coming out of the DOJ & FBI collusion with the Clinton lawyers and the insurance policy. But I guess when the righteous are bloodthirsty, it's all ok.
- I think most Trump supporters want Mueller’s screed made public because they know it will show no collusion.