Food & Travel
How do you feel when a “friend” deletes you off Facebook?Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if they’re jealous of my travel pictures? Normally the people that deleted me are the ones that didn’t “make it”.
- Expedia / Cust. Srv.ShmexyBoiimoreOr maybe since November ‘16 you’ve shown your true colors as a white supremacist butttrench and you won’t shut up about it. Just a guess.
- Indeed Kaec51Or maybe they don’t want to be apart of the privacy invading clusterfuck that is Facebook?
Either way. Don’t read into it.
- eBay zutI usually delete people whose selfies and inspirational posts I cannot suffer any longer. Maybe stop posting those?
- Microsoft / EngИNInitially frustrated, just because it's natural to feel this way no matter what, even if you expected it.
Then I just accept, that we don't need each other in our lives, and move on. There are so many people I still haven't met, that I don't want to waste my life analyzing all details of what exactly happened especially if I saw it coming.
- Twitter 🐒。I don’t use Facebook anymore. Not many people I know do either. Surprised to see so many people here still using it.
- Juniper scandeepIt depends what kind of friend they are.
Was this a best friend? Longtime friend from elementary/middle/high school? A friend from college or from a previous workplace? Newly made friend you just met?
I have had friends on Facebook deleted me on all levels. Some whom I thought we have no issues personally outside of Facebook even deleted me when I noticed why I haven’t seen their posts. I used to feel bad but now Idgaf anymore.