Just trying to see what Blind thinks of working at FB, seems like there’s a lot of disgruntled FB and ex-FB employees but want to see if that’s just a loud minority on the platform. Overall I think working at FB is awesome :)
- Salesforce 🥃#neatYou need “I declined to work at FB” for those of us who rejected job offers at FB. It’s different than “I haven’t worked at FB” if you’re trying to gauge sentiment.
- Uber SentinelOne of the least competent leadership team in corporate America. More time is spent in writing ✍️ useless quips than execution of a project. Veiled people all around who pretend to play nice but easily turn on you come calibration season. Many many more. It was toxic and unhealthy work environment.
- I recently graduated bootcamp and so far it’s awesome. Facebook treats all its employees extravagantly. Just hoping our stock will go up a bit more.
- Facebook ujsX74Can I choose none of the above? It’s cool but “awesome” is a stretch. There are pros and cons and for me right now the pros in my particular role, projects I’m working on, team and manager outweigh the cons. When that changes I’m out.
- Microsoft Tier 1moreYou need to consider survivor bias.
What about those who got so frustrated with Facebook that they gave up tech and/or social media altogether, and so aren’t on blind anymore?