A ton of engineering TC numbers and I’m curious how much people in marketing here are making especially in the bay/Seattle/NY?
TOP 41 Comments
- Google / MktgJEKR00moreSr Marketing Manager - 206 base plus 150k to 200k in variable comp/year. 12 years experience.
- Marketing Lead. $225k base. 25% bonus. 150k-200k per year in equity. 15 years experience. Not a director.
- California law allows you to ask what the base salary range is for a role. The company must reveal it to you by law. Check out AB168. Here are some bay area product marketing salaries that I have seen over the years:
Director of Product Marketing, 10 yrs experience: $180-200k base, 25% bonus, $100k stock over 4 years
Principal Product marketing manager, 8 years experience: $160-180k base, 20% bonus, $75k stock over 4 years
Senior product marketing manager, 6 years experience: $140-$160k base, 15% bonus, $50k stock over 4 years
Product marketing manager, four years experience: $120-140k base, 10% bonus, $25k stock over 4 years
- @BarcMeniof I don’t know how many years of experience you have, but with your salary you are technically poverty level in the bay area. Please move out somewhere cheaper as soon as possible. Us marketing folks are considered third class citizens. Engineers are treated as gods in Silicon Valley.Jul 25, 20180
- Well... that could actually range from a junior role paying like $60-70k / year if you are just managing part of the web presence or a social media manager to a senior role who owns all of our digital media and marketing programs which would be about the same as me.Jun 19, 20180
- I have three remote clients, and I make $312,000 / year. It's totally not full-time work though, which is nice.
- 8 years of experience
- Non-manager/individual contributor