I got 3500 dollar and seems like a fair amount risk and mine generates bout 2k a month with 1300 electricity . How much ya got how long u holding
TOP 30 Comments
- Microsoft hBIL12Put in 0, took out 0, and currently have 0. Pretty happy with my strategy.
- Put in 4K at the great FOMO peak. I am currently back to 3700. I’m out as soon as I recoup my investment + 5% pain and suffering. Fuck crypto.
- Amazon ChoochPut in 10k. Pulled out 300k and what’s left is worth 850k today. Mostly from BTC with the addition of several good alts (monero, eth, zcash, dash).
By far my best speculations ever.
Turns out that if you have any sense when reading white papers that you’ve got a massive advantage over most people in the space.
- 7k, half from mining (ethereum). I still mine, make $350+ per month with a 200 mh miner. I just use my crypto to hodl and to buy lcd and weed at this point.
- Microsoft fjdjdjReading this thread makes me feel like such an idiot. I had 40ish bitcoin in 2012 but lost it all in mt gox. Never fucked with cryptocurrencies after that.
If only I had bought more psychedelics on silk road 🤯
- Tableau i_vizzedI’ve put in around 35k over the course of a year and a half and have about 150k now. Will continue to buy/hold ETH and participate in ICOs who have white papers that make sense. Thinking about throwing some cash into a crypto based hedge fund.
- Google B612Keep buying, so no idea how much has gone in, still in profit though. Current value ~200k
- New / Sales emanon$113k... peaked at $670k when I took $25k out selling to colleagues OTC who FOMO’d in at the peak.
Only reason I didn’t take out more was because I ran out of OTC buyers and didn’t want to pay short-term cap gains.. sigh
Here’s hoping my waiting for long-term cap gains pays off.. but seriously doubt I’ll be back at those levels in July