After watching Black Mirror Bandersbatch I’m interested in trying LSD. What is the general process of buying it? How to ensure you are getting high quality stuff?
TOP 37 Comments
- Airbnb avqx65Ask your manager, it’s a hidden secret that most managers have access to great LSD. Give them a handshake with your left hand and they’ll understand the signal
- Go to dr. Ask for lsd. He asks how many you say just one. Go home and inject the lsd.
- You have to obtain a license with the local PD. Once you have it you'll get a LSD consumer number and you can put in your subscribe and save order with the FDA. Easy peasy
- Careful. Unlike weed/alcohol/cocaine/others, It’s really dangerous to do LSD alone as you have the potential to injure yourself. Google to see examples of this.
Best to do it in a group of friends with one person “trip sitting”.
As for acquiring it, just make friends with people who do it as they’ll have the hookup.
- Just go to Amsterdam and do shrooms legally. That’s your best bet probably for legal psychedelics. Unless you like cough syrup lollll
- It is generally best to take on a day with no obligations that night or the next morning-afternoon. Drop acid/shrooms on a good weather day. Start at home for 1-2 hours until peaking. Then try to go outside for a bit to a park or at least look out a window. Try music for an hour. Try to draw/color for an hour. Test out your new creativity. Have long conversations with a good friend. That being said, I highly recommend being alone for a few hours of a trip in a comfortable location. Just make sure to begin with a few people and re-convene later/during the comedown.
If you haven't tried psychedelics, I would recommend mushrooms first. They are much more relaxing and less intensively introspective. When you take acid, your experience will be intense enough that it will change your direct thought process for at least 1-3 months after your first time. If you have a bad time, you will be consumed by negative thinking/fear for months. Conversely, it can be very beneficial and you could find new purpose, clarity, and motivation. Mushrooms are going to affect you less in the long term with similar potential benefits for my experience with 50+ trips of many varieties (chemicals).
Never begin the psychedelic experience alone if you've had less than 10 experiences without a momentary obstacle that you have overcome (getting lost, an awkward social/public moment while tripping balls, recovering a trip after being spooked or a bit paranoid for a short time). Those obstacles can last seconds and affect the trip for hours.
With an intense acid trip, it is possible to legitimately lose a sense of self for the entirety of 6-8+ hours. A full "Ego death" is / can be very overwhelming even as an experienced tripper. That experience for me was at the 50+ mark and having my best friends around really helped me out more than I could reasonably describe.
- This is great advice.
Bad trips can be incredibly empowering if you learn how to power through them while tripping. Learning how to manage extreme anxiety, negative thought loops, while tripping makes sober panic attack a cakewalk. It is incredibly useful for improving meditation ability in general.
Have you done any spiritual work while tripping? Sensory isolation? (Introspective, alone lying down in bed with sound and light blocked).
- HPE KEERTIGoogle 1P-LSD, start there and see how you like it. If you want to graduate to the “real” stuff then you can get it from someone by spending time at the some of the obvious places you’d guess. Hippie hill in golden gate park SF, haight ashbury, Berkeley, concerts, etc. if you really want it you will find it.
- 1-P LSD.
It’s essentially the same thing. if I recall correctly LSD is considered to possibly be a prodrug of 1P-LSD.
It’s quasi-legal, and can be purchased online from Canada.
- Every few years a new research chemical/designer drug comes out and its quasi-legal until the government notices and then makes it illegal. 1-P LSD is already illegal across Europe and will likely be illegal in US soon, if not already under the analogue drug act due to its similarity with LSD