How to decide if I should exercise my options?
I've got a good chunk of options from my last company that would cost about $20k to exercise. They haven't changed in value for 2 years, and I see maybe a 25% chance of the company being marginally successful.
Company is not transparent at all about financials, so I'm not really sure what to go on other than gut feel. I only have a week left to decide.