Serious question. Not a troll post.
Lets get a few things out of the way . TC: 160k
Yes, I am Indian.
I go out at least 2-3 days in a week. I am extroverted, have no problems carrying on a conversation. I have a personality, I take dance lessons, pursue new activities, keep myself busy. But the ratio is so bad here in Bay Area. It's like there are 10 guys for every 1 girl here. Now, I am no Brad Pitt by any means but I am not very bad looking either. I would consider myself above average by Indian standards (judging by the number of Tinder matches I used to get in India), but how do you compete with a 10:1 ratio?
Just wondering do you guys struggle in Bay Area too? Or is it just me?
And what's up with Tinder here? Why do girls here left swipe all the Indian dudes? Can't change my skin color yo!
Serious question. Not a troll post.
- Google / Eng 🐉⚡moreRead Attraction Isn't a Choice. Talk to women, now that you have basic cocky funny game.
Read The Game. Talk to women now that you will have more precision.
Hit the gym. Now you will talk to women with confidence.
Read The Blueprint and get hobbies. Now you will talk to women with earnest interest, confidence, and precision.
Go to reddit.com/r/theredpill . Now you will have abundance and clear understanding of the interactions around you.
Get a voice coach. Now you won't sound like an Indian.
- There are few women to begin with. The pool of self-loathing anti-feminist women is much too small. Try that shit in Arizona. Women in the bay have self respect and know better than to fall for some insecure fuckery. If you don’t respect and adore them they won’t come near your worthless assAug 2, 2018 2
- Lmao “if you don’t respect and adore them they won’t come near your worthless ass” - most blue pill shit I’ve ever seen.
Are you telling me some random woman off the street deserves to be adored just because she has T&A? Respect and adoration is earned, not given.
The whole point of redpill is to help men create an abundance mindset & remove the blue pill conditioning that turned them into soy boys in the first place
- No doubts you're right but let's not pretend that stereotypes don't exist.
Here are some:
- black = thug, ghetto, drugs
- latino = illegal, poor education
- asian = emasculated, nerd
Want examples ? Black guys kicked out of Starbucks, Asian girls yelled at to leave Starbucks. Both in the last year around the Bay Area.
White privilege does exist. Don't underestimate the ignorance of the average American. I'm not saying that's the only way to go but I'm trying to give him ideas to maximize his chances. He has a hard time already.
Otherwise, if he targets a specific ethnicity, going with someone from that demographic could be even better.Aug 1, 2018 2
- No one said "all". It's just in terms of likelyhood. Don't forget that you live in a country that elected a blatant sexist xenophobe as president.
Do yourself a favor and read this article. Maybe you'll get your head out of the sand:
- I thought Indians have the easiest time with arranged marriages.
Try looking for older or foreign women if you like. Basically women that have lived outside the US and/or have a broader life experience. They have less prejudice and can see behind skin color and stereotypes.
Under 30 white Americans are too brainwashed by what they see on tv. Whether she is 100 or 300lbs she feels she deserves no less than a Brad Pitt with a 10 inch black cock and Zuckerberg's bank account.
- The ratio in the Bay Area is roughly 50:50 male to female. It’s probably just where you’re going that is predominately male.
- Cooler hair cut. Better wardrobe. Get a tattoo or trendy glasses. Don’t pose with cars in your photos. Adopt a rescue dog. Join a Saturday morning activity group. Throw more parties. Learn about wine. Get a moma membership and go to every cocktail hour. Read books that great women love.
- Also have you frequently received messages from attractive female recruiters trying to pouch you? You can ask them out for coffee and then make a move on them.
- I feel you OP. I am an Indian guy also, many people do not want to admit it but if you are in the Bay especially, Indian men and other Asians have it much harder. I would say definitely work out and add some muscle to your frame, and also consider NYC, it helps a lot I hear. Make sure your style is on point. I see a lot of Indian guys in the Bay who are out of shape and have crappy style, so I think if we do these things we can (hopefully) set ourselves apart and be seen as a prospective partner. Also don't listen to guys who say "just get more TC", truth be told you don't wanna go out with the women who care too much about TC, it won't end well for you, and don't read red pill garbage, it'll just make you a misogynist which is certainly not attractive. Also, consider traveling, you may get some interesting stories to tell 🙂
It's gonna be a hard path for Indian guys like us OP, but we have to keep improving ourselves and try, cause love and having a great gal to share our lives with is worth it in the end. There is a Japanese proverb ""Nana korobi ya oki", which roughly translates to "if you fall down 7 times, stand up eight". Basically it means to not give up, and we have to apply that. I'm sure it must have taken you a lot of determination to get a job at FB, and you can channel that quality to improve your dating life too.
- Tweedler, don't limit yourself believing that. I know a White woman who married an Indian. My gf who is Asian has had Indian boyfriends in the past. Both of them highly educated and quality women. Also both immigrants here. The Indians also immigrants, educated, well groomed, professional jobs.
I'd say that as long as you look after yourself and come across as well groomed, well educated, well adjusted to the American culture, respectful to women you definitely have chances of meeting quality women.
What I observe is that many Indians don't seem to be putting any effort into making themselves desirable. If you think that just your TC and pride will bring you women, good luck dreaming.
I can't remember the last well built Indian I saw. I rarely see any at the gym or at a concert in town or in a bar. But I do see plenty of Asians and Latinos. They are making efforts to stand out and meet people !
Where do I see Indians ? In the shopping mall. Whole family. In Indian restaurants. Whole family. In touristic spots. Whole family. At lunch. All Indian table. Get the point ?
Now call me rasist and keep whining on Blind.Aug 2, 2018 2
- Pleb thanks for proving how clueless you are. The White woman married the Indian guy as he was a beta bucks provider and she was probably done riding the cock carousel. Plus I bet you are White, we all know Asian women have a sense of extreme self hate which they compensate for by dating White men. So it doesn't count for shit. Indians don't go to bars and concerts as they aren't the ones people expect to be meeting there. Maybe they should hit the gyms harder, that's the only point I agree with you upon here.
Also it's spelled racist not rasist
- She's providing him with a green card and making probably comparable money. Do you really think Indians are the only people who make money ? And do you think you're entitled to women just because of your TC ? There's more to life than that. I just told you that some Asian women have relationships with Indians but you refuse to acknowledge.
Keep complaining without changing a thing. Maybe the world will bow to your demands.
- Pleb I never said Indians are the only people that are making money, however the vast majority of White women that go for Indian men are only in it for the money and nothing else. You don't know the racist experiences I encountered (all from White women btw, no one else) to know what I have faced, so don't preach here without walking a mile in my shoes dude.
- Find a segment in which you’re competitive. Hippy SJWs is one, but they’re going to write you off since you asked “get a gf” instead of “find a gf”.
More serious suggestion - get out of Bay. Males of all ethnicities date below their league here.
- Facebook / Eng ghSh43There's a 35 Facebook guy has 3 GF rotating, he should answer this.
- The simple answer is, you won't. Coz you are Indian. You are welcome