Super frustrated with it for the past few years. I wonder if it's a rare thing or in general, do people have it? How can someone get rid of it?
- If you’re a guy and you cut your hair really short, especially around the neck line, then don’t.
- Amazon 😂😂😂🤔..Go see a doctor/dermatologist. I had SEVERE flakey/acne-ridden scalp for a few months and got prescription shampoo that worked like magic. And then always use dandruff shampoo cuz apparently it's great for scalp.
- It might be folliculitis. First action would be to figure out if it's bacterial or fungal. Whatever the doctor give will just treat it temporarily and it'll come back stronger. Maintain healthy diet and exercise regularly; helped me much more than any medicine. Cut back on oil, dairy, meat and have fresh vegetables. Wash hair daily with baby shampoo to prevent outbreaks.
- LinkedIn hhggDo you have scalp psoriasis? I am suffering from it and it's really frustrating.
- Ketoconazole & Zinc Pyrithione lotion is very helpful to prevent itchiness and decrease the acne on scalp.
Apart from this lotion you can use Tea Tree shampoo; it really helps you through out the day.
Apart from the shampoo, change your diet and oil your scalp if it's dry as f**k