I just got 100k worth msft stock after tax...any ideas on what is the best place to put it?Mar 12
Keep it in msft hoping the stock price will go up, put it in VTSAX, put it in another stock, or CDs and bonds ?
- You seem smart enough to understand the risk profiles of these 4 options so I don't really see the point of this thread
- Amazon fatassVtsax is 98.3% of my portfolio. I am single, ugly, 26 year old male. Other 1.7% is saved for hair transplant later this year
- Microsoft MSFTBROWow... looking at vtsax 15 year chart, market looks ripe for a correction. 🤔
Why it no happen yet?
- Vtsax is 85% of my investment portfolio. Single, ugly (so no gf) 27 yr dude
- CenturyLink / Sales✌️✌️Depends entirely on what your goals are and where you are in relation to those goals
- Microsoft wubasBe careful - Investors cannot discount the risks to this segment though, as it is always important to remember the downside for any potential investment. VTSAX lost 50.84% in the most recent bear market and underperformed its peer group by 5.3%. This could mean that the fund is a worse choice than comparable funds during a bear market.