How they can enforce me to pay? No way they send $75 to collections agency and if they do no way it can hurt my credit !
Parked in a wrong level that was not reserved for Amazon Employees.
- Microsoft newtoblindBe a good citizen or resident, just pay fine if its a legit mistake otherwise contest. Crimes are all relative, for some parking ticket is no big deal and for some its a robbing or worst killing someone. Do your part and if in any way you made a mistake then either fight lawfully or pay your fine. Do not waste government resources because you think others are doing so.
- They have your license plate which is linked to your vehicle registration which is linked to your identity. They can and will send it for collection.
- It will show up in your credit history and can hurt when taking mortgage. I went thru it.
- When was it ? There is a new law that prevents it happening: https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/resources/do-parking-tickets-affect-credit-scores/
- Why not pay for your mistake ? Its no big deal for you to pay for it and they didn't ticket you wrongly.
- Veritas / Other13JijaPay $75 and have peace of mind! Nothing more important than peace of mind. If you will not pay it will keep coming back in your mind in some form or fashion. Get done with it.
- Amazon MemeMagicIf they have your license plate they can come after you. People are allowed to look up the owner of a license plate number in cases of theft and also in cases of verifying the accuracy of personal information. Either of these uses looks to be defensible in court if it were to come to them pursuing you.