Our group in Santa Barbara is looking to fill a couple of positions, so I thought I’d advertise to the Blind community here and see if anyone is interested in joining the Quantum AI team.
- Microsoft / Eng shahbazmoreI’m a Software Engineering Microsoft intern minoring in Physics. I have some exposure developing software with Q# which is Microsoft language for the quantum framework. If you’re hiring interns, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’m really passionate about this field, if it’s not obvious!
- Barclays PLC FAANGHNTERyou need physicists, developers.. Or people who have the ability to unlearn everythingything and start all over again ?
- Google / Sales meatballerThis is the most wholesome and productive post I've ever seen on Blind. Now, TC or GTFO.
- Seriously what is Quantum AI? I do ML and am aware of quantum computing. Are you just mashing keywords together?
- Oracle / Mgmt aiabcWhere are the positions based ? Isn’t google working with D-wave for their quantum computing research and some areas in Montreal ? I started my interest in this field a few months back and have been exploring the Ibm research free quantum computer notebooks , does google have anything like this / or plans to open up ? https://quantum-computing.ibm.com/login
- Damn. Any TPM positions available in that team or sister team?
- New / Other BcQb23moreI have a PhD in Physics and can leetcode. Did a small project on quantum decoherence.. Can definitely communicate with the physicists very well. I wish there are positions in the East coast...
- Intel Vzup17Hello, i have 7 yoe in analog ckt design with special focus on device physics. Took some quantum mechanics class as part of my masters in physics but that’s about it. Any particular position you would recommend?
- I’m a SWe with background in chip design and fab . Is that interesting for you guys op ?
- I have already accepted offer from Google and will move to Mountain View area from Santa Barbara in August.
- Square / Eng srafEx Google L5 SDE with a PhD in quantum physics. But please do not contact me.
- Intel grapecarReally interested. Have quite some experience in Analog circuits and physics but no experience in Quantam and AI.
- Intel rewtAny similar positions in bay area? I am a fab/process expert with Physics and EE background. But may not be able to relocate.
- Google 1234-/:;(Are there other teams in santa Barbara if this team doesnt work out? Doesnt seem like a great career move if i have to relo after a year