Anyone else doing it?
Kind of hard at work with snacks around. But I’ve been doing 16:8 for 3 days. Hoping to keep it up and see how I progress.
- GE / EngSuperWarioOnce you get past a week, it becomes more manageable. Avoid simple carbs. Else, hunger kicks in real quick.
- I've been on it for about a month, def helps cut down on the snacking by not opening that can of worms until after lunch
Just drink lots of water etc before noon, down about 5-7 lbs so far (though tbf it's all stuff I had gained very recently so I was above typical maintenance weight)
- Amazon TheAmazone^Highly misinformed assertion. Unless FB is consuming a ton of carbs or higher than average amounts of sodium, water weight is lost within 3-5 days based on body composition. And losing this water weight is necessary in order to begin to start burning fat anyways so I'm not sure why you're trying to discredit his progress.
- Ive been on 71:1 for 2 years now, really saving $$ and lost 200 lbs
- Apple / EngMarijuana16:8 is easy. Just only eat at work.
But honestly? The easiest way is to just skip breakfast. Don’t go cold turkey though, you should ramp down.
- Microsoft Influencer16:8 from 2 months, loved it after a month , but I have been on no sugar diet for 3 months. Feels so much energy and focus before 2 pm, lost about 15 lbs without hitting gym, but I followed it pretty seriously and I don’t eat garbage . Now I am not hungry usually on fasting, just eat my two meals with good balanced portion of everything. Make sure you eat lots of veggies and water ( potassium is the key )
- AMD 5nmmoreI did it for a few weeks to help increase my blood pressure...yes I know it sounds weird, but it helped. My blood pressure was always on the lower range on normal, but for a period of 3 weeks, my blood pressure would drop to 82-85/35-40, leaving me dizzy and nauseous. Coffee in the morning and eating between 12pm - 8 pm really helped me bring my blood pressure up to 92-95/50 ish