I have sold few of my stock grants and have 100K. I am lazy in investing and want to play mid term(1-2 years)
I have tried Wealthfront, they are good for lazy investors like me, but eyeing something different.
Peeps who index their investment, how often you rebalance? Wealthfront does it for me for a fee...
- Microsoft tar -xzvfTypical 3 fund portfolio (stock/bond/international) in vanguard. I rebalance by hand every 3-4 months. Pretty easy.
- 1-2 years is speculation and not investing. 100k is not much money overall. Fire to VTSAX and forget.
- Dca into vanguard etf and/or robo advisor like betterment. I do both - like vanguard for low cost, like betterment for tax loss harvesting (tkh)and rebalance. The tlh has covered 4- 5 years of betterment fees
- New justf-itWealthfront if you are a noob. Vanguard If you are medium level , and handpicked ETFs and stocks on Ameritrade if you are leet investors
- Asurion awesurionWealthfront will do just fine. With a day job it’s super hard to try to watch your investments. I can’t keep up with these. So I do - Marcus for my savings ( 6 months pay approx ) + $500 a month to Robinhood ( tech stocks + VO + VV + VB + Costco + UNH ) + Quarterly to Wealthfront
Never got into the greed of Bitcoin. Fully contributed to 401K. I am happy with my investments.