I have a full time job and want to start INVESTING. What are my options?
TOP 15 Comments
- Microsoft ok47A good option is to have good options trading strategies. It's low risk and can generate additional consistent monthly income for you.
- Since you are in your early 20s, take more risk. Subscribe to motley fool and buy their stock picks every month
- Their stock picks have consistently outperformed the s&p over the 10 to 15 year period, which included one big recession. I've been buying their recommendation for 2 years now and saw about 40%gains on their recommendation in spite of the recent downturn. They maintain a score card of every historical recommendation and how its performed, inspires confidence.
- Using them for 2 years now. I think their best reco for me so far has been paycom, the stock nearly tripled in value after their recommendation a year ago. They recommended Netflix and tesla in 2006 and 2010 respectively even before anyone even heard of thesecompanies, and they have a strong track record as such. Maximize you 401k, it accumulates even before you realise.Feb 140
- Oracle / R&DlHEA77Get on the Bogleheads wiki and forum. https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Bogleheads%C2%AE_investment_philosophy
- New bengrahamLook into passive funds that invest in broader market like S&P. Vanguard and Fidelity have these with low expense ratios and that closely track the market.