Food & Travel
Is Austin more fun to visit than Seattle?Dec 4, 2018
Last year I went to Seattle for a few days just for fun it was pretty cool. I’m thinking of going to Austin soon and was wondering if there’s more interesting stuff to do there.
113 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
- Research Now / EngFauladimoreDepends on season. Seattle in summer and Austin in winter.
- Capital One Vfua50Seattle has so many things to do like hiking in summer and skiing in winter. If you like hot weather then go to Austin.
- Austin has nothing to do except social, eating, and enjoying traffic etc.. nowhere to drive to..
- Microsoft / EngMgmintlmoreI was bored af for the last 3 years in Austin. Moved to Seattle and never run out of things to do
- HeadSpin UHme10Any recommendations on what to do in Austin? Going there in April to attend the MotoGP race and explore the city. Anything in Houston?