CNN disinvites a local San Diego News channel, as they found that the Trump’s prototype wall built over there was indeed working.
I don’t think there is more to say about CNN and other mainstream media here. What do you think about mainstream CNN here?
- New / SalesllluminatimoreI get very concerned when I switch from fox news to cnn and back - and from cnn.com to breitbart.com - and see you could basically live in a different reality if you wanted. I’m not concerned about world war 3 I’m concerned about civil war 2.
- Amazon / EngGHskannNews media is the enemy of the people. Ironically. A very weird state of affairs.
I’ve now turned to lots of indie youtubers for my news, since they are actually reputable and fans have more recourse against them for lying or bending facts to a particular agenda.
- There was a very low chance Trump could have won while having 3 million less votes. Just because they only thought he had a 28% chance to win doesnt mean they were wrong. The same way if I shoot a half court shot you're not wrong if you think there's a low chance of me making it even if I end up swishing it twice in a row or something.
- Microsoft 🐙M🐙moreAll mainstream media is conservative. We just don’t notice it because only republicans complain about media bias, and because Fox News makes everything else seem liberal in comparison.
- Microsoft YsTJ07Both networks are just there for profits. Controversy = profits. That's why mainstream news is fundamentally broken and I agree with the guy posting above where the YouTubers are a better source of truth.