1) Companies like Walmart and target are posting good profits. This is attacking retail side of amazon.
2) AWS has the kubernets risk - people can easily migrate apps from AWS to google cloud or Azure.
1) What is the USP for Amazon that will make it grow ?
2) Should one sell amazon now and wait for a bear market to make further investments in amazon ?
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- CSID fumoneyEnd of the day you just have to look for iron discipline and exceptional work ethic, go figure which CEO has it all, and also bold enough to spend more R and D money without giving an f about wall Street. As long as Amazon keeps experimenting there's just no way that it'll go down. Only a fool uses a straw man argument to point one or two failures. Point is there's a tremendous learning experiences, via negativa from experiments. Out of a 100 experiments, you only need a good one to return 💯 💯 X value.
- Research Now / EngArschlochI heard somewhere that Amazon will enter into Pharma and transportation.