just got an offer from Uber for L5a
With 20k sign on bonus. Have 6 yoe
I am still waiting on Airbnb and stripe. Should I just take this or wait on others?
Edit: I will wait after people are suggesting me to but I just wanted to know if this was good for a L5a. :-)
Edit 2: thank you for all the responses and suggestions. If my Uber recruiter were to read this post her eyes would bleed.
I got an offer from Airbnb and reject from stripe.
205/800 with 35k sign on.
I am going to take up Airbnb.
Are u not aware of all that's going on with uber over past month??