Jeff Bezos says National Enquirer is threatening to publish his nude photosFeb 7
“BEZOS IS STANDING UP TO EXTORTION AT THE RISK OF HIS NUDES LEAKING”
I agree and good job Bezos! Your thoughts? Are you with Jeff?
- Ericsson / EngFriedFish1Honestly though fuckin rights Jeff! Worst case they show the nudes. Embarrassing in the moment for sure, but it will only help his public image imo. Own it Jeff!! You’re the man!
- Microsoft / EngWwjjwjshShouldn’t National Inquirer be prosecuted? The images must have been obtained via source who used illegal methods. They should arrest a string of these guys and put them in jail. If you think this is funny, imagine this happens to you by an anonymous hacker. Do we want to live in a lawless country? What makes businesses go in US is detailed laws and trust built in due to relatively fair game. We can’t let these criminals run loose. I am surprised they didn’t already investigate and find the hacker yet. Erin Andrews was in similar threat and the stalker who video taped her is serving for 2.5 years in prison.
- The more obvious answer is that no hacking took place and that his mistress simply unleashed all that , and calculated correctly -he did get divorced and can now be roped into a marriage.
Given her track record, he’s going to get out of this either in a coffin or only if she finds someone richer. Dude got had. Midlife crisis is a bitschFeb 76
- VMware vWTF?They got no dick pics bro!!! They just have this and they think they can blackmail the dude.
People in other countries have other things to worry about than dickpics and politicians involved with prostitutes.
If you had photos of a married politician with a prostitute in my home country, hardly anyone would even care. Only a very naive person would believe politicians to be honest and expect them to be great examples of moral behavior. They are only people, after all. They also show up drunk, take drugs and start fist fights in Congress. Plenty of videos online.
My friend works in IT and he told me in his company there are people fucking in the bathrooms ALL the time. They have a call center (females) on first floor, and programmers (males) on the 2nd. Young single people get horny, so things happen. There are no policies against romance/sex in the company, no one gives a shit. They are simply more open about it, and accept that people are sexual creatures.
- @MP3 that's because in other countries people care about substantive stuff and are not taken over by leftists concerned about being woke. Here the leftists will freak out on an expose that shows a character flaw in a top leader. Thought crime is the biggest sin of all, you will gain the approval of the media and the masses only if you pledge allegiance to being woke and espousing the leftist values.
- Apple FdhtgdjSnapchat should make ad saying If Bezos used Snapchat, his nude pictures would have disappeared after short time and leak would not have happened.
- LinkedIn yarninBezos: I told you i’m gonna divorce her.
Mistress: That was last year.
Bezos: I will divorce her this year.
... a year later ...
Mistress: Did you divorce her?
Bezos: Not yet, will do after Prime day.
Mistress: (Talks to herself): You are gonna see the prime day.
And things happen.
- He paid off AMI to make it look like they were blackmailing him in order to make him come off as the aggrieved party standing up to an evil right wing conspiracy.