What is the morale inside the company (other than Sales and IT - they are heavily affected by the latest layoff)?
TOP 95 Comments
- Confirmed. Just don’t know the extent. Juniper signed outsourcing agreement with IBM so IT is definitely going to take a hit. Also many reqs have been pulled.
- Amazon 7Zark7moreAw, nostalgia - I got laid off from Juniper in 2001, got a great package and had a fantastic extended vacation. It was actually wonderful.
- If anyone needs referrals after getting laid off, happy to help here
- Proofpoint / Eng foodtruckjThey don't need referrals if they have guaranteed employment at IBM for a year.
- I’ve heard the ASIC team in Sunnyvale is down 50%, some to fungible and done just cut. Does anyone inside actually know?
When I was there I used to scrape that passwd file in a cron job and send the diffs to myself in email; this is how I knew hours before the layoffs actually happened in the old days.
Obviously no longer there.
- Juniper JDIFail70% of Juniper’s IT will become employees if IMB sometime in March. Guaranteed jobs and exact comp for 1 year from that date.
- So today’s the day. By now the affected employees would’ve started to get notifications.
- Hiring cloud and data and backend developers in Brighton , Ma if someone is looking
- ASIC team guys should talk to Pensando, Fungible, Nvidia, SiFive and Barefoot. JUNOS embedded guys can obviously talk to Cisco or Arista and JUNOS classic controls plan guys to Cisco or anywhere else. It’s a big world. Don’t waste your time with bullshit like Apstra, Forward, Cumulus, ...