Looking at working at Google kirkland. Where do you all live? I'm married and have a couple dogs, so will probably have to buy a house with a bit of a yard.
- There was a rumor that Google Kirkland will be relocated to Downtown Bellevue pretty soon.
- That’s impossible, because Google has a huge office in Kirkland they’ve recently expanded 2x and built a beautiful community park around.
Google could only lease some offices in Bellevue or Kirkland downtown in order to expand further, because the land in Kirkland has become golden already.Nov 27, 20182
- 98033 is the best and still relatively affordable place you can buy real estate in Seattle area.
Look somewhere south of Totem lake, between Google and Oculus.
- Waterfront isn’t affordable of course, but if you set notifications and filter by SFH no HOA, 3+ bd, over 1500 sqft with a garage and around 1M, you can still find some good deals eg in Rose Hill or close. At least, they appear time to time.
For example https://www.redfin.com/WA/Kirkland/12716-NE-94th-Ct-98033/home/511402
- Houghton (south Kirkland, north Bellevue, zip 98033)
Very clean and residential area, no homeless, great beach, walking distance to Google, 7 minutes to Microsoft and 5 minutes to downtown Bellevue (in case you change jobs).
There are many new houses being built or just got built in Houghton. Opposite to hour house, they just built a new one sold for $3.5M.
- Cisco bitsetHow are school in Kirkland and bothell? No one seems to enlist this criteria . Has recent down turn giving some discounts in these area?