Looking at working at Google kirkland. Where do you all live? I'm married and have a couple dogs, so will probably have to buy a house with a bit of a yard.
- There was a rumor that Google Kirkland will be relocated to Downtown Bellevue pretty soon.
- That’s impossible, because Google has a huge office in Kirkland they’ve recently expanded 2x and built a beautiful community park around.
Google could only lease some offices in Bellevue or Kirkland downtown in order to expand further, because the land in Kirkland has become golden already.Nov 272
- 98033 is the best and still relatively affordable place you can buy real estate in Seattle area.
Look somewhere south of Totem lake, between Google and Oculus.
- Waterfront isn’t affordable of course, but if you set notifications and filter by SFH no HOA, 3+ bd, over 1500 sqft with a garage and around 1M, you can still find some good deals eg in Rose Hill or close. At least, they appear time to time.
For example https://www.redfin.com/WA/Kirkland/12716-NE-94th-Ct-98033/home/511402
- Houghton (south Kirkland, north Bellevue, zip 98033)
Very clean and residential area, no homeless, great beach, walking distance to Google, 7 minutes to Microsoft and 5 minutes to downtown Bellevue (in case you change jobs).
There are many new houses being built or just got built in Houghton. Opposite to hour house, they just built a new one sold for $3.5M.
- Cisco bitsetHow are school in Kirkland and bothell? No one seems to enlist this criteria . Has recent down turn giving some discounts in these area?